Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Missing George.

I miss you baby girl.

I hate not being able to talk to you. Not saying goodnight. Not hearing how your day went. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Constantly hoping you'll call home ... come home.

I'm not surprised you've taken a stand like this. I did too, when I was your age. I know it's hard for you to think of me having been your age but I was. And I had just as strong feelings and just as strong convictions as you.

That's why I wish you would give me even just an ounce of credit instead of always telling me I don't understand. But then again, I guess I didn't give my mom that same credit.

For as much as I agree that right now you can't live at home, it doesn't mean we can't have each other in our lives. A phone call. An email. Anything is better than nothing.

You are my daughter and I love you.

No comments: