Sunday, August 16, 2009

NaBloPoMo Themes Optional.

And it's a good thing.

Considering the August theme is Tomorrow and most of my posts are yester-year. Oh well. If you believe, as I do, that your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow and where you are today depends largely on what you did with yesterday ... it's all good.

But I do want to make at least one theme-based post, so I will make this a 'my hope for tomorrow' post.

Tomorrow I hope to hear about a job at the hospital I applied for last week.

Tomorrow I hope my girls do their chores without a fight.

I hope tomorrow is not as hot as today.

Tomorrow I will continue to appreciate all the blessings I have in my life.

Tomorrow I will again say a prayer for all those I hold dear in my heart.

I hope to take advantage of the promise of tomorrow's opportunities.

Tomorrow I hope to have something worthwhile to blog about.

Happy today everyone. See you all tomorrow.

No comments: