Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally, the week is over

It's Friday... finally. This has been an extremely long week. Work is insanely busy these days, even more so then usual. Dr. Z is leaving the practice at the end of February which will leave us with 3 full time MDs plus the residents. The stress and resulting infighting between doctors and staff has everyone on edge. I'm sooooo loooking forward the weekend.

Weigh in this morning was 246 3/4 pounds. The great thing about weighing yourself on a doctor's scale is that it IS accurate to that quarter pound ..... of course I'm only thankful when that quarter pound is in the loss column and not the plus column! It's also important to note that I started journaling at 247 pounds, but I started my diet at 252 pounds. That's a drop of 5 and one quarter pounds. Not a bad first 2 weeks.

It was a P.A. day for the kids, so they were all home today. Lou went to the movies with her friends; George had Kyle and Sarah over to watch movies; Pudge went sledding with her friends and Gingo went to sleep over at Gramma's. BG has to work this weekend so he isn't coming home. All in all, it was a quiet evening. My sisser came over and had a couple of drinks with hubby and I. So far, a great start to the weekend.

No comments: