Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today's Challenge: Enjoy a Cup of Tea!


Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company. ~Author Unknown

Ahhh.

Is there anything more comforting then a hot cup of tea? Whether in solitude or in the pleasure of company? I think not.

I've recently been introduced to Teaopia loose leaf teas and can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying trying all their different varieties of tea. I've become quiet the connoisseur with all my new loose leaf tea accessories. Although I haven't found one yet that I dislike, I'm quickly narrowing down my list of favourites which include a Rooiboss blend "Summer Breeze," an Oolong blend "Plum Oolong" and a Sencha Green blend "Cactus Fig."

Whether you enjoy loose leaf or bagged, herbal or black, in solitude or in company .... please take 15 minutes to lose yourself in a cup of tea today.

No comments: