Thursday, February 1, 2007

Girl's Night Countdown

Reward Day ... weigh in today 245 and 3/4. It's been a loooong week. Stress at work, fighting at home. Unfortunately for me, stress equals eating. Our luncheon at work today was Chinese Food - my favourite! We don't have it at home, because for a family of 7 it's outside our budget so it's a big treat for me when we have it at work.

Friday night I'm off to JW's until Saturday. I'm really looking forward to some girl time. Away from the kids, away from hubby, away from patients and doctors. Down time to relax, have a few drinks and gab with a friend. Originally we were going to get together Sunday, but hubby and I are having a Super Bowl mini-party on Sunday. Does wanting to get away for a day so bad make me a bad mother/wife? I know I'll come home in a better frame of mind .... JW and I will each vent about our hubbies, our kids, our bills, our jobs. She'll tell me what she agrees with, and also when I need to grow up and get over it. I'll take comfort in knowing I'm not the only one going through these things and that I'm not crazy ... and I'll feel better.

1 comment:

Newfie Bullet said...

Yes It Makes you a bad wife